WHEN: Five Tuesday sessions from 7-9 p.m. starting September 28
WHERE: French Metro Antiques on Dickson Street
TUITION: $275 (50% deposit due upon enrollment. Enrollment deadline is September 21. Space is limited).
$50 for Online Version.
To enroll, call 479.587.0804 or enroll below.
- Styles of French furniture from Louis III through Art Deco
- Development of 19th century French art
- Authenticity, age, and care of antiques
- Quality & appraisal (certified appraiser as guest speaker)
- Decorating with antiques (local designers as guest speakers)
- click for syllabus
- Guest speakers including certified appraiser Kristi Alexander and local designers, Chris Goddard and Carolyn Carroll, to share different perspectives on incorporating antiques in your home.
- A home tour and reception showcasing three homes.
- A gift bag valued at $50
- a $75 gift certificate to French Metro Antiques.
Tuition for ONLINE VERSION includes:
- All Study Outlines, Handouts, and Powerpoint Presentations from the Fall 2010 Class on French Art and Antiques.
- Video of all four lessons.
- Video of three guest speakers including certified appraiser Kristi Alexander and local designers, Chris Goddard and Carolyn Carrol, to share different perspectives on incorporating antiques in your home.
- Photos and Video of the the French Antiques home tour showcasing three homes.